For many years Philips has produced, in many incarnations and later under the flag of Schuco, Electronic Engineer kits.
All had in common a board, hairpins and springs for construction, templates and many challenging experiments.
Each series updated enhanced designs and modernized and added components.
- EE5/10. Shortlived and limited to some European countries.
- EE8/A20/EE20. Available worldwide in many localized versions.
- EE100x. The kits with challenging radio designs. And even a television and oscilloscope.
- EE105x. Compact Engineer, more a descendent of the EE8.
- EE2xxx. The large expansion to many type of kits.
- EE3xxx. A modern and more compact range of kits.
In het tijdschrift Dr Blan zijn diverse artikelen verschenen rond de Step by Step bouwdozen. Op deze pagina zijn deze a...
Dr Blan Nummer A Jampot ontvanger A2 een diode ontvanger Dr Blan H De Jampot Senior Ontvanger H3 Dr Blan nu...
Manuals of the EE5/10 There is one manual for EE5 and EE10, a German EE5 manual also exists. The cover of the manual i...
Philips has published a magazine, called Hobbyskoop, from 1968 to april 1980, about 31 issues and 4 specials, devoted t...