For many years Philips has produced, in many incarnations and later under the flag of Schuco, Electronic Engineer kits.
All had in common a board, hairpins and springs for construction, templates and many challenging experiments.
Each series updated enhanced designs and modernized and added components.
- EE5/10. Shortlived and limited to some European countries.
- EE8/A20/EE20. Available worldwide in many localized versions.
- EE100x. The kits with challenging radio designs. And even a television and oscilloscope.
- EE105x. Compact Engineer, more a descendent of the EE8.
- EE2xxx. The large expansion to many type of kits.
- EE3xxx. A modern and more compact range of kits.
- EE5 EE10
- EE8 EE20 A20
- Longwave EE and RE
- EE1050 51 52